Odor and Ammonia Control
Enhance Dairy Hoof Care and Bedding Management
ParlorPal provides a safe, effective and affordable solution to control ammonia and lower pH in livestock operations. Suitable for use in dairy footbaths, bedding areas, calf pens and free stalls, ParlorPal activates immediately to neutralize ammonia, thereby reducing animal stress, while providing residual ammonia and odor control.
- Eliminates ammonia to lower stress and reduce production losses due to compromised animal respiratory systems
- Lowers pH to substantially reduce pathogenic bacteria populations
- Decreased ammonia exposure creates safer working environment for employees
- Allows bedding use to be extended for reduced bedding costs
- Treats foot rot and heel wart by reducing the pH of footbath water to below critical levels throughout the milking cycle