Inorganic Feed Acidifier
For optimal nutrient absorption and improved feed efficiency
Cipher is an inorganic feed acidifier proven to enhance growth performance. By helping to maintain gut integrity, even during stressful rearing conditions, Cipher enables optimal nutrient absorption and improved feed efficiency.
With the growth of antibiotic-free (ABF) poultry production, Cipher has proven to be a suitable alternative due to its ability to minimize bacteria growth on feed, and its beneficial impact on gut health and feed conversion. Acidification of feed minimizes bacterial growth and promotes good gut health, thereby enhancing the performance of animals.
Benefits of Cipher
- Helps maintain gut integrity for enhanced growth performance
- Improves nutrient absorption and digestion
- Significantly lowers feed conversion
- Lowers pH to minimize bacteria growth in feed
- Provides flexibility in feed formulation
- GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) and suitable for antibiotic-free (ABF) programs
Cipher Is Different
As an inorganic (or mineral) acid, Cipher has the ability to effectively lower pH without encapsulation and does not pose any palatability or intake issues that are seen with formate. Plus, it offers formulators additional flexibility. Cipher not only supplies additional sulfur as sulfate for limiting amino acids, it supplies sodium without chloride which will reduce moisture and improve droppings.